Tuition and Fees
eBridge Montessori School depends solely on tuition for staff salaries, operational costs and teaching materials. Parents are responsible for the full tuition balance from the date of acceptance. Tuition is not subject to adjustment because of illness, vacation, holidays or absence from school.
As we strive to offer a high quality Montessori education, we have also worked very hard to keep our tuition low so that more families can afford a Montessori education at eBridge.
2016-2017 Tuition and Fee Schedule
|Program||Hours||Tuition per School Year|
|Toddler Morning Care||8:00 am – 8:30 am||$1100|
|Toddler Four-Days Half Day Program||8:30 am – 12:00 pm||$8800|
|Toddler Five-Days Half Day Program||8:30 am – 12:00 pm||$10,300|
|Toddler Four-Days Full Day Program||8:30 am – 3:00 pm||$12,400|
|Toddler Five-Days Full Day Program||8:30 am – 3:00 pm||$14,800|
|Toddler After-school Program||3:00 pm – 5:30 pm||$4,600|
|Toddler Extended Care Program||Cover school breaks, half days and no school days||$1,250|
|Primary Morning Care||8:00 am – 8:30 am||$1000|
|Primary Half Day||8:30 am – 12:00 pm||$9,000|
|Primary Full Day||8:30 am – 3:00 pm||$13,000|
|Primary After School||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm||$4,200|
|Primary Extended Care Program||Cover school breaks, half days and no school days||$1,100|
- 10% discount for the 1st sibling will be applied to the child with the lower tuition.
- 20% discount for the 2nd sibling will be applied to the child with the lowest tuition.
|Morning care (8:00 – 8:30 am):||$6 primary &, toddler|
|Afternoon (12:00 – 3:00 pm):||$26 primary /$30 toddler|
|After-school program (3 – 6 pm):||$26 primary /$30 toddler (3pm – 5:30pm)|
|Full day:||$75 primary (8:30 am – 6 pm)/ $85 toddler (8:30 am – 5:30pm)|
|Half day:||$55 primary (8:30am – 12pm, or 12pm – 6 pm) / $60 toddler (8:30am – 12pm, or 12pm – 5:30 pm)|
|Late pick up fee:|
|12 pm and 3 pm late pick up fee:||$5 per 15 minutes per family|
|6 pm late pick up fee:||$1 per minute per family|
eBridge Montessori School offers three payment plans:
- One payment: full school year tuition paid by August 1, 2015.
- Two payments: half of the school year tuition paid by August 1, 2015, the other half by December 1, 2015.
- Ten payments: full school year tuition is divided into 10 equal payments for a ten-month period. Payments are not considered “by the month” charges. Payments are due on the first of each month, beginning August 1st, ending May 1st. There is a $10 processing fee per child for the ten payments plan.
Late Payment Fee:
- $10 late charge for payments received on the 2nd – 10th of each month.
- $20 late charge for payments received after the 10th of each month.